The accounting firm of Robert S. Fineman, P.C. was founded in 1992 to provide progressive financial solutions to businesses and individuals. We are responsive, progressive and passionate about helping our clients grow their businesses. Our firm caters to growing businesses from start up to established successful companies. We pride ourselves in working closely with our clients, helping educate and understand all financial and tax aspects of their businesses, providing them with information and resources necessary in order to make proper business decisions consistent with their business goals with an emphasis on innovative tax strategies.
Exceeding Professional Standards
Our firm has extremely high quality standards, which are second to none. We are committed to providing close, personal attention to our clients. We take pride in giving you the assurance that the personal assistance you receive comes from years of advanced training, technical experience and business acumen. Our professionals maintain the highest qualifications in our industry by complying with and exceeding the professional standards on policy and procedure, quality control, and continuing education. Our staff members have in excess of 20 years of experience in a wide diversity of service areas. Therefore, we bring the background and experience of a larger CPA firm with the service and attention of a small firm. We undergo periodic peer reviews to monitor our high standards. Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence. Our clients understand and appreciate the value of an excellent accounting firm. Therefore, we are not a fit for everyone.
What We Do
- Work closely with business owners in understanding their business from a financial point of view
- Business consulting and planning
- Tax preparation and Tax planning
- Forensic Accounting
- Train financial personnel
- Financial statements
- Assistance with obtaining financing
- Representation before Internal Revenue Service
- International Tax
- Divorce accounting and tax services
Challenges You May Face
- Frustrated with incomplete and inaccurate financial information
- Concerned with paying too much in taxes
- Stressed over lack of cash flow
- Worried about limited growth
- Anxious abut decreasing profits
- Disconcerted with lack of progressiveness
- Upset with lack of planning, lack of advice and lack of responsiveness
- Worried about the IRS coming after you
We can help!
An informative accounting newsletter.
Interactive financial calculators for mortgages, insurance, investments and many others